Monday 1 May 2017

Live, Laugh, Love Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Australasian Blog Hop. We have all been creating with the "Live, Laugh, Love—May Stamp of the MonthStamp set. If you have arrived here from Doris Taylor Creative Inspirations then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started. 

Today I would like to share with you my project which features the Live, Laugh, Love—May Stamp of the Month available exclusively throughout May 2017 for $27 or for just $7.50 when you spend $75. 



This stamp set is a beautiful set, especially for colouring in. I spent a lovely morning with my 9yr old daughter colouring in these cards. I cut a 3.75 x 5 inch White Daisy Cardstock and stamped with Black Memento™ Ink Pad
After I'd stamped the flowers and words, we used my 9yr old daughters little pencils to colour in. She coloured the LAUGH in and it took a very long time... perfect for a kids card making class to keep them entertained. 

Note: I cut out the top of my daughters head from this photo on purpose but it was a lovely time spent colouring in together.



I did a little bit of masking to get the flowers leaning together. I matted the white daisy cardstock on both cards with Canary Cardstock 4 x 5.25 inches. I used the Tombow® Permanent Adhesive.




The Laugh together card would make a great birthday card or invitation for friends. 

Remember this great stamp set Live, Laugh, Love—May Stamp of the Month is only available throughout May from my website or from your Close to My Heart Consultant

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest projects. I'm really interested to hear what you think about them, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop which is Georgia O’Shea - Georgia Creates.

10 comments:

  1. The flower card is so sweet Vandra. It would look great as a page border too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaunna, I think it would make a gorgeous border as well!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous floral card! I love seeing kids get involved with craft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so perfect for her - she is much more colourful with her colouring than me. Much more adventurous!

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards, and I am sure you enjoy crafting with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doris, Everyone should craft with a buddy I think :)

      Delete
  4. So bright and colourful! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia, we love lots of colour!!

      Delete
  5. Lovely cards & lucky you to have a colouring in buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great way to keep little people entertained... Adult Colouring is also a thing now... we've got the BEST things to colour in with!!

      Delete