Saturday 20 May 2017

Little Dreamer Australasian Blog Hop

Welcome to our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop featuring this months featured pack called Workshops Your Way® Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Kit.


If you have arrived here from Doris Taylor Creative Inspirations then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started.


We are all creating with the Workshops Your Way® Little Dreamer Scrapbooking KitThis kit is featured by Close to My Heart in May and is available until the end of the new Seasonal Expressions Ideas Book. 
Kit contents:

1 – Little Dreamer Paper Packet (X7219B)
1 – Little Dreamer Complements (X7219C)
4 – cardstock sheets (1 Thistle, 3 White Daisy)
1 – Little Dreamer Glitter Gems (Z3321)
1 – White & Gold Ribbon (Z3189)
Use the materials in this kit and the online instructions found on all consultants websites (click here find the instructions if you don't have a consultant) to create three coordinating scrapbook layouts.
I made the pages first using the cutting guide and then the cards as the instructions. As I usually do, I use a variation of the cards just by turning over the double-sided papers. 
I played with the Little Dreamer Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts (as pictured below) and we cut out lots of unicorns and bits. Its a really fun stamp set that each piece is seperate so you can mix and match the colours to make your unicorn look more magical. 
It was really fun using the colours as listed in the instructions Black (Black Memento™ Ink Pad), Whisper Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadThistle Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad, and Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad.








I had lots of fun stamping these in variations of the three colours - Thistle, Lagoon & Whisper. I used lots of 3-D Foam Tape.




Then after making the 6 pages (3 double-page spreads) and 6 cards I made a quick card below, using one of the 3x4 inch cards a little bit of Silver Shimmer Trim.
I had used up all the banners and put away the Big Shot so I fussy cut out the banner. Super quick and easy card to share for someone's birthday.  


Remember Workshops Your Way® Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Kit is only available for a limited time. Go to my website www.vandra.closetomyheart.com.au or your consultants website and order today. 

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest projects. I'm really interested to hear what you think about it, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop which is 
Tanya Armitage- Happy Paper Crafting.

___________________________________________________________________


This kit is also perfect for kids to use. My daughter made the below card.

I posted this on my business Facebook page "Vandra Stenton Close to My Heart Consultant" last week with this photo = I've spent 3 days in hospital with my little girl this week who's been very sick with a viral infection and has had all week off school. We came home last night and today she wanted to craft and couldn't wait to get her hands on my new unicorn 🦄 thin cut bundle... she's in her creative element and loves them. She did all this without any guidance from Me. Little dreamer is the perfect name for this! #ctmhLittleDreamer perfect stamp set for young ladies and Little Princesses 👸 (okay and big princesses too!). Young princes would like these too I'm sure!

5 comments: