Wednesday 15 March 2017

Dreamin’ Big CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop featuring this months featured pack called Workshops Your Way® Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Kit.

If you have arrived here from  Doris Taylor Creative Inspirations then you are in the right place. If you landed here another way, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. Follow the links, check out all the amazing ideas and eventually you'll come right back here to where you started.

We are all creating with the Workshops Your Way® Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking KitThis kit is featured by Close to My Heart in March and is available until the end of the current Seasonal Expressions Ideas Book.

Workshops Your Way® Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Kit  
Kit contents:
1 — Dreamin' Big Paper Packet (X7218B)
1 – Dreamin' Big Complements (X7218C)
4 – cardstock sheets (1 Goldrush, 2 Whisper, 1 White Daisy) or Dreamin' Big Coordinating Cardstock
1 – Dreamin' Big Sequins (Z3315)
1 – Whisper Thick Twine (Z3095)

As part of the instructions for the Dreamin Big Workshop Your Way pack are cards. I cut out and made all the pages and cards as shown in the Instructions which you can find on my website with the Workshops Your Way® Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Kit

The cards use the Dreamin’ Big Cardmaking Thin Cuts BundleThis is an awesome bundle to purchase this month because Close to My Heart are having a sale on Thin Cuts and Thin Cut Bundles. They are 25% off this month only. Usually $36.50 and this month only $27.38.
To start with I cut a sheet of 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock into two pieces 4x6 size and then cutout ALL the below shapes with the thin cut and my Big Shot . 

I pulled out all the featured colours that coordinate with Dreamin Big (as shown on the back of the Zip Strips). Featured Colours: Black, Glacier, Goldrush, Juniper, Poppy, Saffron, Slate, Sorbet, Whisper & White Daisy.  


I stamped a few of the colours... as shown above to make up the cards as per the instructions (or close to the instructions). 

Then as my most favourite thing to do I modified the cards by turning over the paper and changing up the sentiments and thin cut shapes. 

The adhesives I used on my Duck® Easy Stick™ AdhesiveTombow® Permanent Adhesive and for that extra lift 3-D Foam Tape!!




Remember Workshops Your Way® Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Kit  is only available for a limited time so make sure you get it soon, so you don't miss out! Go to my website www.vandra.closetomyheart.com.au or your consultants website and order today. 

Thanks so much for dropping by to check out my latest projects. I'm really interested to hear what you think about it, so I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop which is 
Creating with Kara Davies.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Vandra, I love this collection of papers and compliments.

    ReplyDelete